Tuesday, December 4, 2012

We'll Be Right Back After These Messages

So you may have noticed from the fact that no post showed up this weekend, but here's the deal: the blog is taking a week off.

When I sat down to write for the week, I wrote an entire post that I spent the entirety of feeling bad about myself and lamenting the things that are wrong with me. I was clearly in a bad mood. But my mood changed - as moods do, isn't that what makes them moods? - and the whole thing felt like a bummer so I scrapped it - threw the whole thing out. Perhaps most shockingly, I felt like it wouldn't be all that fun to read. Really weird, I know.

So I'll be back this coming weekend with something much more fun: I'm ranking my top ten favorite TV shows of 2012, and I'm going to tell you why they're so dang awesome. I haven't actually done a post specifically about TV so this should be fun!

Peace,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment